Call for Speakers
The DevOps Pro Europe conference is the leading event where DevOps mindset, skills and tools converge. The conference covers the core principles and concepts of the DevOps methodology and demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on-premises and in the cloud.
We look forward to receiving submissions to speak on:
- DevOps Approach – Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Automated testing and Deployment.
- DevOps Technologies – Virtualization, Containerization, Orchestration, Microservices, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, OpenStack).
- DevOps Tools – Docker, Chef, Puppet, PowerShell, Kubernetes, GitHub, Ansible, SaltStack, Capistrano, Jenkins.
- DevOps Real World Experience – technology adoption examples, real life implementation scenarios, best practices and insights from real companies.
Who should submit?
Submisions are invited from Developers, IT Professionals, IT Managers, Consultants, Trainers and especialy whose who would like to experience themselves as a trainers and anyone with interesting experience about DevOps approach, technologies, tools or solutions.
Types of engagements:
You can propose for one or several speaking engagements on your choice:
- Conference Talk – 45 minute including time for Q&A, you can propose several talks if you wish.
- Pre-Conference training – Full-day courses taught by experts in the specific topic, preferably with hands on labs and in deep technical knowledge.
- Panel Discussion – a 45-minute discussion space with other panelists on a trending, no-commonly-agreed DevOps world topic.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed on request. Accepted Conference Talk and Conference Workshop speakers will receive a complementary conference registration, and an invitation to participate as a guest of honor in the next conference.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.