CALL FOR TRACK HOSTS
The DevOps Pro Europe conference is the leading event where DevOps mindset, skills and tools converge. The conference covers the core principles and concepts of the DevOps methodology and demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on-premises and in the cloud.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to invite everyone with event or podcast hosting experience and/or anyone passionate about DevOps topic and eager to experience themselves as track hosts.
What is expected?
The main responsibilities of a track host include:
- Introduce the speakers and their sessions by adding up some spice;
- Initiate a short chit-chat with the speaker before the session to get things going;
- Facilitate the session by keeping the track of time and upholding the flow;
- Break the silence and get the audience to speak up;
- Maintain a positive and festive atmosphere.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Read the Code of Conduct here.